Date :29 October 2020
Now a day’s people are suffering from so many skin problems. For them skin clinics are like temples where they can get correct and quick treatments of all their issues. Skin clinics are the places where well trained professionals sit and treat people with problems related to skin, hair and nails. Most of the skin clinics provide laboratories tests also to ensure their conclusions. These skin clinics also run by some principles and rule which are discussed below. Let’s have a look:
- Such clinics run by the registration system for the patients. If any patient wants to get their treatment, they must get an appointment almost a day before. Some of the clinics are so strict that they don’t even allow any patient if they occur
- During the first appointment, skin clinics ask for some personal information and record them on a system.
- Clinics must keep a proper record of every patient. They must track the medicines and the treatment processes a patient is opting for. These records must be updated from time to time.
- Clinic must never reveal any patient’s history or health records to any unauthorized If any situation arises in which they have to share the details due to some specific reasons, in that case they must check thoroughly the license and the position of that person.
- Hygiene is a must. We all know skin related infections are very easy to catch. If a patient gets treated in unhealthy environment then they might catch some other diseases rather than getting So, to avoid such situations, strict rules must be implemented for the cleaning and sanitation within the clinic.
- Everyday so many people visit the clinics. Doctors in the clinics are booked almost for whole year. In such conditions if anybody comes late and wishes to get treated, it would not be possible and will make the situation chaotic. Hence the clinics must have strict time restrictions. Both the staff, doctors as well as the patients must come on their appointed time so that everything runs
- Patients must sanitize themselves before entering the clinics so as to ensure that the germs and viruses does not enter into the clinic and cause any health issues.
- No animals are allowed within the premises of the skin clinics. It doesn’t matter how healthy or clean your pet is, skin clinics strictly prohibits the animal entry and this must be followed by everyone irrespective of their position in the society.
- Some strict rules for doctors working in these clinics are, the use of proper sanitized equipments and wearing the aprons or These are just two basic rules but in reality, a set of rules is been applied on the doctors serving in these clinics.
- Every staff must have their identity cards at all times. They must pin it up with their dress code. the name of the staff member must also be clearly visible to the others.